Frequently Asked Questions
This is the 64 million dollar question! Here’s a “moving only” guideline for Wellington:
- 1 bedroom move, 1–2 hours
- Small 2 bedroom flat, 1–2 hours
- Large 2 bedroom flat, 2–3 hours
- Small 3-bedroom house, 2–3 hours
- Large 3-bedroom house, 3–4 hours
- 4+ bedroom house, 6 hours.
- House contents being fully packed and ready to take to the truck.
- Drive-on access at both pickup and delivery, wide doorways, and open working space.
- Up to 20 minutes’ drive time.
- For “pack and move” requirements, these will be discussed at the in-home consultation.
Yes, we move pianos!
The cost is $250 for the first hour and then $125 per 30 minutes thereafter. We only shift upright pianos, and the access must be reasonable.
You may need to have your piano re-tuned after the move.
Our trucks have:
- Furniture blankets
- A toolbox with all common tools
- Shrink wrap
- 1x hand trolley
- Tape gun
- Lifting harnesses
- Ramp / tail lift.